Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sims 4 CAS Demo!

Hello, everyone! 

Is anyone else excited for The Sims 4?
I have to admit, it's a little too cartoon-y for me, but I have to admit that the CAS Demo was a little fun and informative to play with. I may not buy it the day it comes out, but I'll definitely buy it eventually, just because I've had every other Sims game out there.. Gotta try everything at least once, right? XD 
Anyways, here's a few of my CAS Demo Sims that I might play with later when I actually get around to getting the game. :D

My SimSelf.






Other Random Sims:

Gloria:



Cecil:



Rodney:



Gloria:



Helga:



My Attempt at Oliver Dubois XD



Alice:



Edited: Irene.




2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oliver! *dies*
    His pose is so funny. When I did the demo I couldn't get the actions to print screen properly.
    You made a lot of Sims. O_O LOL, they're all so unique and different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha of course I had to take a stab at making my current legacy heir from Sims3 hehehe
      Yeah, I got a little carried away when I first DL the demo XD it was a lot of fun testing it out though hahaha
      Thank you! I'm glad you like them all :D

      Delete