Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Decorating

So, the couple from my legacy (TIDL), Oliver and Isaiah, moved to Sunlit Tides and I spent a lot of time decorating their house, 'cause it's huge. I just felt like showing you all what I did to their new place, since whenever I post the next chapter of them living in the house, there is the possibility of me not showing everything or doing the typical 'walk-through' I usually do so show it all off, so here are better pictures of it.

Foyer





Kitchen





Dining Room
(simple, but I like it)




Downstairs Hallway
(connected to foyer and dining room, leads to master bedroom and pool outside)





Master Bedroom





Master Bathroom




Upstairs Hallway
(leads to Child's rooms #1-3)





Child's Room #1
(August's Room)






Potential Child's Room #2 (boys)






Potential Child's Room #3 (girls)





Guest Beach House

Downstairs
(kitchen and living/entertainment area)







Upstairs Bedroom







2 comments:

  1. Your decorating skills are "da bomb." LOL. One thing I really, really love is the bright colors you used everywhere, and it just makes everything look so alive! Love your nurseries too, most nurseries are too... childish, I feel, like it's way overdone, so I really like yours because you can tell it's a child's room, without the nauseating repetitive unicorns on the wall or whatever, LOL. Also, I adore that you put stuff in hallways. I never would have thought to do that. So... definitely really inspirational. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL awww, thank you! I think I'm slowly but surely getting better at it haha I love decorating so, so much. Thank you, I really love using bright colors, and even though Oliver and Isaiah's room is rather dark, same with the kitchen, it's all enhanced with those subtle bright colors haha Aw, thanks! I'm so glad you like my nurseries! I'm glad they're not throw up worthy LOL I don't like nurseries like that either, that are completely decked out with unicorns and animals and just an overabundance of colors that don't make sense or just hurt the eyes haha I feel like I'm saying thank you so, so much, but I honestly don't know what else to say! Haha It makes me so happy that you like everything I do and I'm happy to be an inspiration <3 Thank you! ^_^

      Delete