Saturday, September 5, 2015

600+ Tumblr Followers Gift! *NSFW 18+ Poses*



Hi all! ^_^

Thank you to everyone who follows me on tumblr, it really means a lot and I love making gifts for you guys! ♡ 

There’s one kissing pose, 2 foreplay poses, and the last 7 are just different intimate positions, ones that are meant specifically for a couch and others that can be used on the ground, or be placed on an OMSP and be brought up to bed height. There’s also a set of 3 bonus poses that I made a while ago and decided to throw into this pack bc idk where else to put them. They were specifically made for the hot tub, so they might look a little weird outside of one XD 
I've tweaked and tested these poses so much, but I think they're finally ready to be released, so yay!

I tried my best, too, to make them all line up to where you can use them for boy/girl, girl/girl, or boy/boy! I just used these two guys for the preview pics cause they're my favorite atm :3

Under the spoiler, you can view preview images of the poses that are in this pack! There are TEN SETS of poses, with a bonus 3some. I hope you like these, I tried to add a lot of variety! 

Thank you to those who helped me test them!



* If you use a height slider, please remember to set your Sims back to default height or else the poses/limbs will not line up. You can get precise alignments by holding down the ‘alt’ button, as well!
* Don’t reupload. 
* Don’t claim as your own. 
* Pose list compatible. 
* Have fun!


5 comments:

  1. Suas poses são maravilhosas!!! Parabéns pelo belo trabalho! Obrigada por compartilhar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their poses are wonderful !!! Congratulations for the great job! Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
    2. Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. I love these! And I got a giggle out of those black boxes haha. Thank you for sharing these. Your talent is immeasurable and I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha yesss, the black boxes XD
      Yay thank you so much! You're too sweet T_T I'm happy to hear you love them!

      Delete